Open Minds UFO News Feed
Exploring UFOs and Extraterrestrial Life
- U.S. Navy Had a UFO Encounter According to Leaked Military Report - Den of Geek
- UFO crash site tours to begin soon on New Mexico ranch - KRQE
- Mysterious Mars rock formation explained - and it doesn't involve UFOs - Fox News
- New Film Tells the Story of George Van Tassel and His UFO-Inspired “Integratron” - Air & Space Magazine
- Sleuth solves Puget Sound UFO mystery - Geek Wire
- From the Farside: "The Most Controversial Secret on Earth" --Why UFOs are Now a Serious News Story - The Daily Galaxy
- Why we're seeing more UFOs than ever in Connecticut - KICKS 105.5
Posted: June 19, 2018, 8:56 pm
Open Minds UFO Radio: Dr. John Alexander is a retired senior Army officer with decades of experience with a wide range of phenomena. As a former member of Army Intelligence and investigator for Bigelow's NIDS organization, John has a unique insight into the recent news regarding BAASS' association with the DoD.
Posted: June 6, 2018, 2:07 am
Bob Lazar made Area 51 famous with his claims that he worked on a project to back engineer alien spacecraft at a location called S4 near the secretive Area 51 base. For decades after Lazar's claims were well-known, the government denied the existence of Area 51 until finally conceding its existence 4 years ago.
Posted: May 30, 2018, 3:11 pm
According to a ranking member of the U.S. House Science Subcommittee on Space, the recent revelation the Pentagon investigated UFOs piqued his interest. He says he suggested to the head of the subcommittee and the chairman of the U.S. House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology that hearings be held on the matter. A fellow politician and an advisor to the White House on space agree that it is a subject that should be taken seriously.
Posted: May 17, 2018, 11:02 pm
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell is a documentary filmmaker and contemporary artist. He launched his series Extraordinary Beliefs in 2015 and since then has created several compelling documentaries on various paranormal phenomena, mostly centered around UFO and alien abduction themes. Jeremy has been able to work with George Knapp to create a documentary with footage that has never been seen by the public of an investigation by Bigelow Aerospace’s Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS) division.
Posted: May 15, 2018, 3:05 pm
- These Are Real Pentagon Reports On Warp Drive, Extra Dimensions, Anti-Gravity, And More - The Warzone
- NASA Data From 1990s Shows Evidence of Plumes From Jupiter’s Moon Europa - The New York Times
- Old Lafayette: Four UFO sightings mystify Lafayette - Journal & Courier
- Hull's X-Files: some of the strangest and spookiest UFO sightings in the city's history - Hull Daily Mail
- Amazing UFO shaped hotels around the world - nine.com.au
- Astronaut Scott Kelly Saw The Unexplainable In Space - Den of Geek
Posted: May 14, 2018, 9:10 pm
I had the opportunity to interview astronaut Scott Kelly recently and, of course, I had to ask him about UFOs. Kelly has spent over 520 days in space during four different missions. In one mission alone he spent 340 consecutive days on the International Space Station. The longest time any U.S. astronaut has spent in space on a single mission.
Posted: May 14, 2018, 8:46 pm
Open Minds UFO Radio: Martin and Alejandro discuss the latest UFO news, including new information about the Department of Defense UFO project and Bigelow Aerospace, the release of new UK UFO files, and Alejandro's recent interview with astronaut Scott Kelly.
Posted: May 9, 2018, 12:04 am
- I-Team: Documents prove secret UFO study based in Nevada - Las Vegas Now
- Statement from a Senior Manager of BAASS - Las Vegas Now
- Search for aliens started by Zuckerberg, Hawking ramps up - CNET
- Are military pilots interacting with UFO’s in local skies? - WTKR
- No time for aliens: how the MoD tried to prove no one's out there - The Guardian
Posted: May 7, 2018, 6:11 pm
- Aliens on ‘Super-Earths’ Might be Trapped on Those Worlds Forever - Observer
- Old Lafayette: Lafayette had its first 'Close Encounter' in 1890s - Journal & Courier
- We Now Have A Working Nuclear Reactor for Other Planets — But No Plan For Its Waste - Futurism
- UFO and paranormal conferences: Are they obsolete? - Syracuse New Times
- Betting on Aliens and Other Fake Science - Particle
- Strange object passes surface of the Moon - Aol
Posted: May 4, 2018, 7:37 pm